Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[THIS SITE] Speed improvements New News! SgtLegend 18 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Gustine View latest post
Recent site downtime New News! SgtLegend 2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am
megaboost View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 4 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 am
DT50R View latest post
We Want To Know !!! General Support Wicked 42 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm
tdawg View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 General Support coRpSE 26 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm
tdawg View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 0 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 108 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:24 am
Loki View latest post
[ MOD ]Honeypot V2.1.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 70 Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 0 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:42 pm
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm
Block User Info Blocks Nickeado 2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 am
Nickeado View latest post
Few new scripts for Evo General Chat coRpSE 14 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:43 am
bbmalius View latest post
Profile problem Bugs Maverick24 16 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm
Maverick24 View latest post
Gfx Podium - MAGNET Designs Link up lemondrop 9 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:57 am
lemondrop View latest post
translation Evolution Xtreme to German General Chat DT50R 5 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 am
DT50R View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:26 pm
I got hacked my website Security Nickeado 1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 am

recordings and archives
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbmalius

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm Post subject: No icon recordings and archives Reply with quote

hi  fellas  ,  i  was  wondering  if  anyone  knew  of  a  recording  and  archive  module  for  your  website  for  voice  recordings.I  have  a  module  right  now  that  i  use  that  is  block  based  meaning  that  its  php  and  i  need  to  use  it  in  a  module  .if  anyone  knows  of  a  module  or  knows  how  to  convert  this  i  would  like  to  talk  to  ya     Thanks  in  advance
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

votes: 4
usa.png

Web Control Panel: xampp 1.7.4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

so  its  a  block  that  does  EVERYTHING  that  u  need  ?  and  u  just  want  to  make  it  into  a  module  ?  

i  cant  see  that  as  being  hard  but  may  not  look  all  that  good  lol  all  it  take  is  copying  the  code  and  just  moving  it  into  a  module  folder  

if  u  can  give  me  the  blook  i  can  try  and  take  a  look  see  what  i  can  do
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 720050661 MySpace Profile: zzsnakzz
=XE=NOVA

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

here  ya  go  bro  this  is  what  we  use  for  our  officers  meetings.   no  need  for  database  entries  just  upload  content  through  FTP.  you  can  control  who  sees  it  through  visible  to  for  groups  through  modules  admin.  

http://www.clanthemes.com/downloaddetails-15-759-wimpy-mp3-player-module-and-block.html
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
bbmalius

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 am Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by bbmalius on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

i  got  it  and  u  know  this  site  does  let  u  upload  files  right  ?  its  just  that  u  have  to  click  the  "post"  at  the  bottom  of  the  page
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 720050661 MySpace Profile: zzsnakzz
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

Warning:  explode()  expects  parameter  2  to  be  string,  array  given  in  E:\Webserver\xampp\htdocs\Websites\php_nuke_eve\blocks\block-Recording_and_Archives_.php  on  line  67

do  u  know  anything  about  that  error  ?  need  to  get  the  errors  worked  out  before  i  can  even  start  lol  

and  when  i  ask  for  the  files  i  mean  unedited  lol  there  was  one  folder  missing  (clan_meetings)
 i  did  try  to  download  it  from  the  maker  website  (funny  how  he  use  php-nuke  evo  etreme  to  lol)  but  his  links  are  bad
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
bbmalius

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

ok  my  mistake  the  clan  meetings  folder  is  suppose  to  hold  the  rest  of  the  folders  except  the  block  ,the  error  may  be  related  to  the  paths  being  messed  up  because  of  the  missing  folder  so  i  redid  it  and  you  can  redownload  it  on  the  link  above
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

i  think  ur  getting  the  same  error  as  me  but  u  have  the  errors  turn  off  as  u  should  be  see  LOTS  of  errors  about  Deprecated:  Function  eregi()  is  deprecated  in

the  file  path  is  ok  or  it  will  say  there  is  an  error  lol  so  for  i  got  it  to  work  but  cant  get  that  error  to  go  away  ....
bbmalius

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

yeah  im  sorry  i  dont  see  that  ...hmmm.  well  maybe  i  should  try  a  different  module,that  stinks  cause  i  kinda  liked  this  one...
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

im  still  working  on  it  it  take  time  as  i  have  to  decode  what  he  was  trying  to  do  with  the  code  and  then  recode  it  to  my  lv  lol  im  no  php  pro  Very Happy
bbmalius

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

ok  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  sucess.
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

im  starting  to  think  this  is  not  going  to  work  im  not  even  sure  why  but  i  cant  even  get  it  work  as  a  block  for  me  lol  

this  will  end  up  taking  a  long  time  to  do  (may  be  best  to  just  ask  the  maker  Very Happy)  

i  will  still  keep  it  on  my  projects  list  but  i  cant  say  when  i  will  get  it  to  work  sorry
 dont  want  you  to  be  keep  waiting
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

This  should  fix  them  
 Deprecated:  Function  eregi()  is  deprecated  errors  

what  this  error  mean  is  that  soon  that  eregi  code  will  no  longer  work  and  that  will  break  the  block  from  working

you  will  need  to  find  and  replace  the  old  code  with  this  one  on  both  index.php  files  if  u  dont  want  to  its  fine  eregi  code  will  still  work  for  a  few  more  years  i  would  think

PHP:                
while ($file $audiofiles->read()) {
    if (
preg_match("/mp3/"$file) || preg_match("/wav/"$file) || preg_match("/ogg/"$file) || preg_match("/wma/"$file)) {

$audiolist .= "$file ";

}

PS)
 i  may  have  found  a  way  i  bypass  current.m3u  lol  this  may  make  something  not  work  down  the  road  idk  but  long  as  ur  just  playing  a  file  it  should  be  fine  i  would  think  :D

so  far  there  no  more  errors  (i  just  deleted  the  code  as  i  cant  see  anything  that  its  doing)
 and  everything  work  but  that  damn  pop  up  thing  does  that  even  work  on  ur  website  ?

you  can  take  a  look  at  the  module  at  this  link
 http://www.shadowmastersz.net/modules.php?name=Recordings
 the  pop  up  link  will  make  u  download  the  index.php  file  Very Happy  
 (the  file  just  has  errors  on  it)
SnakZ
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

lets  give  this  a  try  and  tell  me  how  u  like  it  

what  i  done:
 I  recorded  most  of  the  pop  up  code  so  now  that  works
 Size  of  the  player  may  need  to  be  change  its  up  to  u  its  not  hard  to  do
 ever  code  i  didnt  need  i  edit  out  using  "//"  (what  tells  php  not  to  read  it)
 Some  of  the  module  may  not  work  idk  lol  i  dont  know  how  to  test  everything
 all  the  errors  are  gone

Would  like  to  add  to  the  pop  up  but  meh  cant  think  how  i  did  it  before  lol

Just  unzip  the  folder  into  your  module  folder  and  then  your  done  you  will  need  to  move  your  files  to  there  new  place
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: recordings and archives Reply with quote

I  saw  a  lot  of  improvement's  that  needed  to  be  made  to  reduce  overhead  and  duplicate  code,  see  the  following  link  for  how  i  would  have  coded  it.

https://pastebin.com/Y8aPxngi
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Modules All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: