Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
BF3-v2 Theme for Evolution Xtreme Released New News! Wicked 17 Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:22 am
FinalTouch68 View latest post
[THIS SITE] Speed improvements New News! SgtLegend 18 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Gustine View latest post
Recent site downtime New News! SgtLegend 2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am
megaboost View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
HTML Purifier Update [SECURITY PATCH] Security killigan 31 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm
Brendan View latest post
[SECURITY] Nuke Guard Security SgtLegend 2 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:12 am
[ MOD ]Honeypot V2.1.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 68 Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:55 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 107 Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:33 pm
Quiet1001 View latest post
[FIX] User registration Quick fixes SgtLegend 76 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:21 am
Necro View latest post
Donations Xtreme v1.2 (beta) Modules travo 109 Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:09 am
megaboost View latest post
DFG Hosting - My Review General Chat TimBitz 26 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:19 pm
denellum View latest post
Downloads Module Modules killigan 11 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 am
28thCDM View latest post
[SOLVED]Strict Standards: date() error after new install Install dknight903 21 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:33 pm
Shadz View latest post
Captcha Not Showing Security Minty-Undies 8 Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:12 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Folder directory General Support Redcougarxr7 3 Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Offline Possible?? General Support -=DemoniC=- 3 Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:06 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Forum UserInfo Toggle General Chat coRpSE 19 Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:05 pm
coRpSE View latest post
inbound PM advise General Support Teo 14 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:10 pm
coRpSE View latest post

DFG Hosting - My Review
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimBitz

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 am Post subject: No icon DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

You  know,  there's  a  ton  of  webhosts  out  there  and  I  have  been  through  a  fair  number  of  hosts  up  to  this  point  and  there  are  some  things  that  I  have  learned.  Â Some  are  good,  some  are  bad.  Â The  things  that  I  have  learned  that  are  the  most  important  though  is  that  nearly  anybody  can  be  a  webhost,  it's  a  pretty  generic  thing  from  one  provider  to  the  next;  your  options  pretty  much  remain  the  same  from  one  to  another,  only  for  a  different  price.  Â Most  will  lie  to  you  and  promise  unlimited  everything  and  ultimately  give  you  as  little  as  possible.  Â Most  will  promise  you  the  best  in  service  and  support,  and  most  fall  well  short  of  their  promise.

Since  I  have  become  a  customer  of  DFG  I  have  come  to  the  realization  that  you  get  exactly  what  you  pay  for,  nothing  less.  Â They  don't  promise  you  unlimited  everything  because  it's  impossible.  Â I  also  notice  that  their  servers  are  generally  faster  because  they  aren't  bogged  down  with  thousands  of  websites  on  each  server.  Â While  these  things  are  great  the  most  important  thing  that  I  have  learned  about  DFG  is  the  level  of  dedication  that  this  company  puts  into  their  service  and  support  department.  Â How  you  treat  your  customers  and  going  that  extra  mile  really  creates  an  image  for  a  company  and  this  company  has  created  about  the  best  webhosting  image  that  I  have  seen  yet.  Â They  don't  just  sell  webhosting  and  treat  you  like  you're  on  your  own.  Â No  matter  what  your  need,  even  if  it's  design  tips,  they  are  always  there  for  you.

I  very  highly  recommend  this  company  for  your  hosting  needs;  you  definitely  wouldn't  regret  making  the  choice.

Check  them  out

DFG  Hosting

coopvet2000
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

Web Control Panel: cPanel Version 11.26.20, WHM 11.26.20
Test: Make it so!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

My  two  cents!

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comments/DFGHOSTING-28953.html

Back  to  stave  labor  on  my  stuff

Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442 MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/GWSVeteran
Viperman29

usa.png

Web Control Panel: cPanel
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 am Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Let  me  just  say  this,  you  are  making  a  very  wise  decision,  I  have  only  been  with  DFG  for  a  week  now  and  let  me  tell  ya,  I'm  loving  every  minute  of  it.  Talk  about  speed,  on  my  last  host  I  had  to  go  and  get  a  cup  of  coffee  and  come  back,  and  the  files  still  weren't  uploaded.  Lets  talk  about  customer  support,  when  I  signed  up,  killigan  was  there  leading  me  through  what  I  needed  to  do  to  change  my  stuff  over  to  DFG,  he  never  gave  me  a  I  don't  know,  I  was  already  set  on  joining  the  ranks  of  those  hosted  by  DFG  after  that,  thanks  again  killigan.   My  question's  have  been  answered  with  ANSWERS(DFG)  not  I  DON'T  KNOW(MY  OLD  HOST),  and  that  made  a  very  big  impact  on  me,  because  I  could  have  dealt  with  the  speeds  from  my  old  host,  but  I  hated  everytime  I  had  a  question  about  php,  they  didn't  have  a  clue  of  what  I  was  talking  about.
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

I  need  a  promotional  code,  lol.  I  have  decided  to  make  the  switch.  Although  im  greatful  for  the  free  hosting  account  my  good  friend  gave  me,  he  is  hardly  ever  online  and  hard  to  get  a  hold  of.  That  is  not  the  only  reason.  I  heard  it  was  really  fast,  and  that  1  click  install  is  the  ticket.  I  spend  to  much  time  setting  up  my  websites,  and  this  would  certainly  speed  things  up.  Killigan/Legend,  The  phone  number  that  is  on  the  site  isn't  working  so  I'm  wanting  to  know  if  I  signup  can  you  move  my  domain  and  hosted  files  over  to  my  new  account  with  dfg?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facevook.com/MoviezOnly
Ruphus

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm Post subject: Important Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

It's  official,  I've  made  the  switch  to  dfghosting!  So  far,  I'm  totally  stoked  by  the  customer  service,  and  the  hosting  panel  rocks!  I  asked  them  to  move  my  site  from  my  old  host  to  my  new  account,  and  it  happened  in  a  flash!  Thanks  DfgHosting!  If  you're  reading  this  and  think  to  yourself,  "nah  I'm  good  where  am  it"  Think  again!  I  will  probably  never  switch.  Best  Service,  Best  Options,  Best  Choice!   Cool  

Laughing   Razz   Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facevook.com/MoviezOnly
elainedon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:24 am Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Thanks  a  bunch  for  your  wonderful  reviews  guys!  My  current  host  is  giving  me  great  pains  so  I  guess  it  is  time  to  switch!  Sad  Thanks  much!
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
odoiel

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 am Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

backup  your  old  site  and  then  restore  it.  once  the  web  addy  transfers  your  users  will  not  even  notice  the  change.  you  could  even  put  up  a  page  stating  the  site  is  undergoing  maintenance  and  when  the  address  moves  to  DFG  and  starts  loading  fine  you  can  tell  the  other  host  to  stick  it.  

<3  DFG
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

odoiel  wrote  (View  Post):                
backup  your  old  site  and  then  restore  it.  once  the  web  addy  transfers  your  users  will  not  even  notice  the  change.  you  could  even  put  up  a  page  stating  the  site  is  undergoing  maintenance  and  when  the  address  moves  to  DFG  and  starts  loading  fine  you  can  tell  the  other  host  to  stick  it.  

<3  DFG                

Depending  on  your  current  host  we  can  move  an  entire  cPanel  account  without  any  user  input  apart  from  the  backup  and  restore,  if  your  host  doesn't  have  cPanel  we  can  also  move  it  but  it  just  takes  longer.
74th_tyger

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Best  decision  i  ever  made  was  going  with  DFG  Hosting.

Thanks  guys.

'T'
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Your  welcome  and  thank  you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
crosshair2

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:41 am Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

hmmm,  I'd  like  to  add  my  two  cents,  as  far  as  web  hosting  is  concerned  There  is  no  better  host  after  all  the  entire  FPS  network  is  running  on  it.  Support  and  Reliability,  well  we  only  offer  the  best  and  that's  because  we  get  the  best.  dollar  for  dollar  DFG  is  unbeatable  for  Service,  Support  and  Reliability.
MafiaHit

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Heres  a  little  tidbit  for  you  all,  I've  been  using  free  webhosts  for  years  now,  I'm  not  going  to  name  all  but  I  have  had  nothing  but  headaches  with  them  always  being  down  and  the  help  has  been  just  out  of  this  world...not  in  a  good  way.  I  have  recently  had  trouble  with  one  particular  host,  they  have  no  clue  and  tell  you  what  you  want  to  hear  and  at  the  end  of  their  so  called  help  they  sneak  in,  if  you  want  a  more  secure  server  heres  a  link  to  upgrade  you're  account.  My  site  has  been  down  for  4  days  now  yet  they  tell  me  its  up  and  running.  So  I  deleted  the  cache  file  in  the  includes  folder,  so  now  all  you  should  see  is  a  php  error.  They  tell  me  they've  been  on  my  site,  members  area  and  all.  SO  I  respond,  I  dont  know  what  your  seeing  all  you  should  see  is  a  php  error,  yet  they  insist  my  site  is  in  perfect  condition.  Its  still  down.  If  I  can  suggest  anything...use  dfg  hosting  and  pay  for  it,  I've  seen  nothing  but  good  support  from  this  site.  I  can't  afford  to  give  my  money  away  to  a  clan  for  a  forum,  I  was  just  doing  it  as  a  favor  therefore  I'm  stuck  with  "free  Hosts"  Now  I'm  stuck  with  nothing.
Sponsor
Web Hosting
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

MafiaHit  wrote  (View  Post):                
Heres  a  little  tidbit  for  you  all,  I've  been  using  free  webhosts  for  years  now,  I'm  not  going  to  name  all  but  I  have  had  nothing  but  headaches  with  them  always  being  down  and  the  help  has  been  just  out  of  this  world...not  in  a  good  way.  I  have  recently  had  trouble  with  one  particular  host,  they  have  no  clue  and  tell  you  what  you  want  to  hear  and  at  the  end  of  their  so  called  help  they  sneak  in,  if  you  want  a  more  secure  server  heres  a  link  to  upgrade  you're  account.  My  site  has  been  down  for  4  days  now  yet  they  tell  me  its  up  and  running.  So  I  deleted  the  cache  file  in  the  includes  folder,  so  now  all  you  should  see  is  a  php  error.  They  tell  me  they've  been  on  my  site,  members  area  and  all.  SO  I  respond,  I  dont  know  what  your  seeing  all  you  should  see  is  a  php  error,  yet  they  insist  my  site  is  in  perfect  condition.  Its  still  down.  If  I  can  suggest  anything...use  dfg  hosting  and  pay  for  it,  I've  seen  nothing  but  good  support  from  this  site.  I  can't  afford  to  give  my  money  away  to  a  clan  for  a  forum,  I  was  just  doing  it  as  a  favor  therefore  I'm  stuck  with  "free  Hosts"  Now  I'm  stuck  with  nothing.                

It's  possible  that  the  2.95  account  at  dfghosting  would  work  for  you  and  I  am  almost  sure  any  clan  can  afford  that  to  have  a  good  website.  Just  a  thought  though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
robgunns

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:49 am Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

MafiaHit  wrote  (View  Post):                

Sounds  just  like  the  situation  i  was  in  with  my  free  hosting...headache  after  headache...DFG  are  very  cheap  and  offer  super  support.I  WILL  NOT  BE  GOING  FOR  A  FREE  HOST  AGAIN  OR  ANY  OTHER  HOST  OTHER  THAN  DFG.U  never  realise  what  your  website  could  be  like  untill  u  move  away  from  free  hosting.
28thCDM

england.png

Web Control Panel: Cpanel 11
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: DFG Hosting - My Review Reply with quote

Hi  I  would  like  to  say  that  these  are  a  great  host  for  any  level  of  web  user  grom  small  clans  to  large  sized  business,  The  support  is  2nd  to  none.
 Cost  are  very  low  for  the  level  of  service  and  support  
 I  will  not  be  moving  unless  they  close  up  shop  and  stop  trading  as  a  web  host.
 Any  one  who  is  still  on  the  bench  about  moving  to  DFG  Hosting  you  need  yo  wake  up  and  smell  the  roses  
 before  your  to  late  and  your  kicking  yourself
 Kudos  to  the  guys  over  @  DFG  Hosting  for  making  life  easier  and  faster  Wink
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Chat All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: