Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Lonestar View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[THIS SITE] Speed improvements New News! SgtLegend 18 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Gustine View latest post
Recent site downtime New News! SgtLegend 2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am
megaboost View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 4 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 am
DT50R View latest post
We Want To Know !!! General Support Wicked 42 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm
tdawg View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 General Support coRpSE 27 Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 pm
popaj View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 0 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 108 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:24 am
Loki View latest post
[ MOD ]Honeypot V2.1.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 70 Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 0 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:42 pm
Lonestar View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm
Adding spacer between posts in forum. General Support feeblemedic 3 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:48 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Lang Pt- Portuguese Comments and Suggestions Sonikboy 1 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm
coRpSE View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm
popaj View latest post
Brazilian language files Post - Translation in Progress Blocks Todikovic 15 Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:23 pm
Sonikboy View latest post
Block User Info Blocks Nickeado 2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 am
Nickeado View latest post
Few new scripts for Evo General Chat coRpSE 14 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:43 am
bbmalius View latest post
Profile problem Bugs Maverick24 16 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm
Maverick24 View latest post

Want to learn and code? Read this...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ace1564

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Im  very  much  interested  in  this  offer,  and  i  think  its  a  great  opportunity.
binksy

votes: 1
uk.png

Web Control Panel: 11.30.4 (build 6)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Yeah  I  to  wouldn't  mind  learning  more  its  finding  the  time  that's  the  issue  for  me  when  are  these  going  ahead  or  is  it  to  late!
ReaperDie
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

Web Control Panel: cpanel 11
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

I  would  really  love  to  learn  how  to  code.  I  have  figured  a  lot  out  on  my  own  thru  dream  weaver  but  not  enough  to  get  the  job  done  or  fix  things  that  need  attention  that  I  just  can't  do  yet."  Mainly  because  I  don't  have  a  full  understanding  of  how  it  works."  I  love  helping  people  out  and  time  is  all  I  have  since  I  am  a  stay  at  home  dad.  So  when  you  get  it  started  up  give  me  a  holler  and  I  will  be  there.

Thanks,
 ReaperDie
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
btfublack

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

I  am  very  interested  in  learning  and  helping  others.  I  will  also  be  working  on  migrating  to  dfghosting  services.  I  am  really  gratefull  to  GregD  and  Killigan  for  all  the  support  they  have  given  with  my  website.  I  am  currently  a  Windows  Server  Administrator,  managing  100's  of  servers  and  suppoerting  12000  windows  desktop  clients.  I  also  work  on  software  certification  ,packaging,  and  deploying.

:D
forgotz
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Greetings,  am  very  interested  in  getting  involved.  Am  the  founder  and  creator  of  the  DaDaNuke  project  and  have  since  sold  the  site  and  moved  on.  Been  desiring  to  get  involved  again,  this  sounds  good  to  me...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MAGNET

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Please  ad  me  to  your  list  of  avid  learners...  I  appreciate  you  in  advance.     Wink
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
MAGNET

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Please  add  me  to  your  list  of  avid  trainees!  Â   :wink:

Shocked  oopzz..  didn't  realize  the  previous  took..  ummmmm  sawry
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:43 am Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Users  interested  must  post  by  Sunday  night  as  a  higher  then  expected  number  of  users  have  posted,  following  this  myself  and  killigan  will  choose  a  group  of  you  which  we  think  can  advance  at  the  pace  we  need  and  for  others  who  have  posted  there  will  be  opportunities  for  you  to  sit  down  with  killigan  when  his  around  and  has  the  time  and  when  im  on  during  the  weekend.

To  all  that  have  posted  i  thank  you  all  and  hope  to  see  you  when  this  gets  under  way.
btfublack

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

I  am  very  interested  sir  if  you  like  i  can  provide  my  contact  information.

Thank  You
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Newt

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

I  would  also  like  to  take  advantage  of  yer  Great  Offer.
 I  know  enough  to  be  dangerous,  but  would  really  like  to  learn  and  be  able  to  help  others.

Thank  You
Thomas

votes: 6
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

When  does  this  all  start?
coopvet2000
Support Team
Support Team

usa.png

Web Control Panel: cPanel Version 11.26.20, WHM 11.26.20
Test: Make it so!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

It  has  started  and  if  you  read  Killigan,  SGT  Legend  posts,  watch  this  for  starters  and  tell  me  what  you  think!

Viewing  Screen  Casts  For:  Theme  Coding  Tutorials

http://evolution-xtreme.com/modules.php?name=Screen_Casts&act=viewcat&cid=6

Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1367605442 MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/GWSVeteran
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Well,  following  the  tutorials  is  a  good  place  to  start  for  those  that  don't  understand  coding,  how  to  install  or  convert  sites  and  pretty  much  the  basic  stuff.  To  be  able  to  do  it  without  the  videos  would  also  help.  This  will  be  broken  into  2  groups  as  sgtlegend  stated.  The  users  that  want  to  learn  more  and  already  have  experience  will  be  in  1  group,  everyone  else  interested  will  be  another  group.  The  second  group  is  probably  going  to  be  people  that  will  need  to  watch  the  videos  and  learn  from  them.  Asking  questions  on  how  to  install  a  local  server  and  set  it  up  and  how  to  upgrade  a  theme  or  convert  or  upgrade  a  site  successfully  isn't  something  the  first  group  would  probably  need.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
SgtLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 27
australia.png

Web Control Panel: WHM
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Want to learn and code? Read this... Reply with quote

Thanks  to  all  those  who  have  displayed  their  interest,  tonight  i  will  be  making  a  list  and  PM'ing  those  users  who  i  believe  can  assist  us  straight  away  without  any  hard  training.

Stay  tuned.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: