Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Download Nuke Evolution Xtreme today for a CMS you can enjoy using and sharing with your friends!
[ Download Now ]
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Image Repository Released Announcements! Lonestar 2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:19 pm
5STAR View latest post
So what happened to us? Announcements! SgtLegend 0 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 am
SgtLegend View latest post
[THIS SITE] Speed improvements New News! SgtLegend 18 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Gustine View latest post
Recent site downtime New News! SgtLegend 2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am
megaboost View latest post
[PROGRESS] Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2.0.9e Announcements! SgtLegend 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 4 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 am
DT50R View latest post
We Want To Know !!! General Support Wicked 42 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 pm
Reaper2388 View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 0 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm
DT50R View latest post
[FIX] Correct Cookie Settings (Invalid Session Error) Quick fixes killigan 108 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:24 am
Loki View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.4 General Support coRpSE 25 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:55 pm
[ MOD ]Honeypot V2.1.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 70 Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm
coRpSE View latest post
jQuery update General Support Lonestar 0 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:42 pm
Lonestar View latest post
Possible new Admin area layout Comments and Suggestions Lonestar 6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm
Gfx Podium - MAGNET Designs Link up lemondrop 9 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:57 am
lemondrop View latest post
translation Evolution Xtreme to German General Chat DT50R 5 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 am
DT50R View latest post
Few new scripts for Evo General Chat coRpSE 7 Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:30 pm
Nickeado View latest post
Arcade General Support Reaper2388 1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:26 pm
Lonestar View latest post
Profile problem Bugs Maverick24 15 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:37 pm
Maverick24 View latest post
I got hacked my website Security Nickeado 1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 am
Cannot access my Nuke Evo admin panel General Support FrankTheDuck 3 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm
Shadz View latest post

Videos on the front page?

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> Blocks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bassinurface

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 pm Post subject: No icon Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Can  some  one  tell  me  how  to  add  videos  to  my  front  page  using  the  center  blocks?  I  would  like  to  add  a  few  trailers.  Thanks
RafaS

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

I  think  the  easiest  method  is  to  put  PNDyouTube  block  on  or  similar  and  post  your  videos  to  youtube.  All  you  need  to  do  then  is  put  the  youtube  link  into  the  block  and  your  away.

You  can  have  multiple  feeds  to  multiple  blocks  then.  Otherwise  you  could  install  a  video  module  but  you  must  have  a  fair  knowledge  of  how  to  install  them  correctly.

I  have  a  simple  youtube  block  on  our  own  site,  doing  what  you  want

RafaS
Bassinurface

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

I  tried  the  [youtube][/youtube]  code  but  in  the  block  it  doesn't  work.  In  the  forums  it  is  fine.  Is  there  something  I  need  to  install?
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Bassinurface

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Cool  Man  I  found  the  PNDyoutube  and  that  worked  great.  Thank  you!
rtmax

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

i  think  it  would  have  been  cool  if  you  would  have  told  us  where  you  fond  the  pndyoutube  so  i  wouldent  be  sitting  here  trying  to

gues  where  you  fond  it.

shadow552.
mowphoenix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

rtmax  wrote  (View  Post):                

i  think  it  would  have  been  cool  if  you  would  have  told  us  where  you  fond  the  pndyoutube  so  i  wouldent  be  sitting  here  trying  to

gues  where  you  fond  it.

shadow552.                

This  file  comes  with  no  instructions:  However  easy  to  use:  Drawbacks  are  you  must  edit  the  block-Youtube.php  when  changing  a  video.

1.  Place  the  block-Youtube.php  in  yoursite.com/blocks  folder.  Ã‚ Then  you  must  edit  the  php  file  ..See  below

2  Ã‚ 

PHP:                
$linkyoutube"xC5uEe5OzNQ"///// Place the youtube code of the video that you want to use                 
 +

3.  Create  a  block  on  your  site  with  block-Youtube.php  as  the  file  you  use

You  can  download  the  file  here  Ã‚ 

Clanthemes

It  dose  work  you  can  see  it  at  http://www.masterofwar.net/Black_Ops  Ã‚ that's  currently  being  built.  Cool
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
tsac

votes: 4
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Why  not  just  paste  the  youtube  video  <embed>  code  in  a  block?
   Confused
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Hey  people.  Here  is  a  block  with  admin  panel.  Currently  it  only  allows  1  video.  But,  if  you  all  want  to  give  me  ideas  on  how  you  would  like  a  modules  like  this  to  look  I  will  continue  to  work  on  it  when  I  have  time.  

The  idea  is  that  you  don't  have  to  edit  the  file  now  to  add  the  video.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
killigan
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer
DFG Developer
DFG Developer

votes: 6
usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Any  Thoughts?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 154164544594519
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
BaDaSS

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

I'm  going  to  try  it  tonight.  I'll  let  you  know  .  .  .  Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mowphoenix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

killigan,,  you  are  da  man!  ty  ty  ty  ty.  Ã‚ Makes  life  much  less  complicated..  import  sql  flawless..  Thx  m8
GreggyD
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: cpanel accelerated 11.24.5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Hey  killigan!  I  wish  I  would  have  found  this  way  earlier.  It  has  made  youtube  soooo  easy  to  do.  I  just  wish  there  was  a  way  to  put  2  videos  side  by  side  and  centered  in  the  block.  (hint).  Thanks  again.  You  did   an  awesome  job  on  this.  I  am  using  a  program  called  video  lightbox  on  my  site  at  www.crossroad2faith.com.  It  is  accessed  from  a  link  in  the  nav.  menu  as  Lesson  Videos.  Is  there  a  module  like  this  for  evo  ext.  2.0.9b??  I  would  even  pay  for  it.  The  one  I  use  isn't  a  module,  it  creates  a  page  with  the  videos  embedded  and  you  have  to  create  a  new  complete  video  page  everytime  you  add  a  video  to  it.  Hope  you  know  of  an  easier  one!  Very Happy   Very Happy
Sponsor
webstorm.jpg
=XE=NOVA

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

you  can  also  wrap  the  video  in  <div></div>  tags  and  you  can  add  as  many  as  you  like  with  the  embed  code  with  them  and  some  knowledge  with  HTML  code.  its  been  posted  many  times  now  for  a  solution  to  make  the  videos  or  any  embedded  videos  using  the  div  tags.  come  on  guys  use  the  search  function  in  the  forums.  sheesh
=XE=NOVA

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

sorry  for  the  double  post  must  of  happened  when  i  clicked  the  back  button  please  delete  this  one  thanx.

Last edited by =XE=NOVA on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreggyD
Support Team
Support Team

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: cpanel accelerated 11.24.5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Videos on the front page? Reply with quote

Yes,  you  are  right  =XE=NOVA.  I  just  like  killigans  module  because  it  is  an  easy  alternative.  I  can  use  your  way  and  in  fact  get  2-3-4  videos  to  show  in  block,  but,  I  like  the  easy  way  of  changing  to  a  new  video  in  killigans  module.  You  are  right,  too  many  here  post  first  instead  of  searching  first,  including  myself  some  days.  BTW,  even  with  your  way  the  videos  won't  center  horizontally.  I  have  lined  them  horizontally  and  vertically.  I  even  used  the  <center></center>  tags  but  they  get  stripped  and  won't  change.  Yes,  I  have  all  the  updates  to  my  sites.  Only  one  I  haven't  gone  to  is  the  2.0.9c  upgrade.  I  have  way  too  many  customizations  on  my  sites  to  lose  with  it.  Thank  you  for  the  input  though.  I  know  you  must  be  gettin'  tired  of  telling  people  this.  Just  think  what  SgtLegend,  killigan,
 VicToMeyeZR,  and  the  rest  of  the  adins  and  devs  go  through  here.  I  have  a  great  respect  for  them.
Sponsor
phpstorm.jpg
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  Blocks All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: