Nuke Evolution Xtreme - Leading Open Source Content Management System

Taking Evolution to the Xtreme!

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members List  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Evolution-Xtreme Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Clan Manager 1.0.2 ( Free ) New News! Lonestar 5 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am
DjDecibel View latest post
HeadShotDomain Back Online New News! coRpSE 8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
coRpSE View latest post
Sub Black New News! Grmm 3 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am
Lonestar View latest post
Grrrr ! Evo-File is [Holding] Again! New News! coopvet2000 7 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am
coopvet2000 View latest post
Note [ CLOSED ] Realm Designz is Officially CLOSED! New News! TheMortal 0 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 am
TheMortal View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 15 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Warning ! Evo staff looking for some volunteers. Community Announcements coRpSE 22 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 pm
i0shi View latest post
New Evolution Xtreme site Community Announcements Lonestar 0 Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm
[ MOD ] - Honeypot V2.2 AntiBot Module Security coRpSE 111 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm
allrocknmetal View latest post
Evo Xtreme 2.0.9D Updated for PHP 5.6 General Support coRpSE 125 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm
Gregsta View latest post
Deutsche Sprachdatei - german language files German DT50R 7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am
DT50R View latest post
Module Stuck Modules jeremystcyr 3 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am
coRpSE View latest post
Note [PREVIEW] XtremeV3 NEW Design Questions TheMortal 37 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
allrocknmetal View latest post
error creating a section in the forums General Support fire 1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Work in php7? General Support fire 7 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am
TheMortal View latest post
Not letting me create members accout Bugs Gregsta 12 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
Gregsta View latest post
Flash Theme Changes[FIXED-RESOLVED] General Support RAIN 9 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Pulaski View latest post
MySQL 8. Bugs jxxaxxy 0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 am
jxxaxxy View latest post
would be members cannot register Bugs GI_ 5 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
GI_ View latest post
can't change members status General Support mwjohn58 1 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 am
Not letting me add download General Support Gregsta 5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am
Gregsta View latest post

Work in php7?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index -> General Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:01 pm Post subject: No icon Work in php7? Reply with quote

Is  this  updated  to  work  in  php7?  I  have  tried  to  install  it  in  a  folder  and  in  a  sub-domain  both.  Every  time  I  try  and  install  it  seems  there  is  a  different  problem  with  the  installation.  The  last  install  seem  to  go  ok  until  I  went  to  set  permissions  and  the  permissions  column  is  blank  on  every  area  that  has  a  place  to  change  permissions  of  users.  I  can  change  the  individual  forum  sections  permissions,  but  not  as  it  applies  to  Groups  or  Users.  The  permissions  column  is  there  but  the  contents  of  the  column  are  blank.  In  both  simple  mode  and  Advanced.  Just  testing  out  Evo  Extreme  to  see  if  I  want  to  switch  over  to  it  or  not.  Any  suggestions  would  be  greatly  appreciated. 
coRpSE
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xtreme Developer
Xtreme Developer

votes: 11
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 11.42.0 (build 23)
PHP Version: 5.4.24
SQL Version: 5.5.37-35.1-log
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

fire  wrote:
Is  this  updated  to  work  in  php7?  I  have  tried  to  install  it  in  a  folder  and  in  a  sub-domain  both.  Every  time  I  try  and  install  it  seems  there  is  a  different  problem  with  the  installation.  The  last  install  seem  to  go  ok  until  I  went  to  set  permissions  and  the  permissions  column  is  blank  on  every  area  that  has  a  place  to  change  permissions  of  users.  I  can  change  the  individual  forum  sections  permissions,  but  not  as  it  applies  to  Groups  or  Users.  The  permissions  column  is  there  but  the  contents  of  the  column  are  blank.  In  both  simple  mode  and  Advanced.  Just  testing  out  Evo  Extreme  to  see  if  I  want  to  switch  over  to  it  or  not.  Any  suggestions  would  be  greatly  appreciated. 

Currently,  the  one  here  is  PHP  5.6.  We  have  a  PHP  7  version  that  is  going  to  be  released  soon.  Lonestar  is  tidying  up  one  more  thing  and  hopefully  sending  me  the  files  tomorrow  to  do  a  tutorial,  then  we  can  release.  The  next  version  we  will  be  releasing  has  some  changes.  Here  is  a  bit  of  what  has  changed  in  the  next  version.  I  am  missing  some  stuff  which  will  be  added  in  when  we  go  to  release.

Quote:
1.)  PHP  7.x  complaint
 2.)  New  installer  to  make  things  easier.
 3.)  GD  Library  completely  removed  and  replaced  with  Recaptcha.
 4.)  Admin  Login  Fail  Checker
 5.)  Downloads  Module  removed  and  replaced  with  the  File  Repository
 6.)  Admin  pop-out  menu  added  by  default.
 7.)  Honeypot  added  in  by  default
 8.)  jQuery  PM  Popup  alert  added  in  by  default
 9.)  IpHub  VPN/PROXY/SERVER  Blocking  system  installed
 10.)  Http  Refers  got  a  face  lift
 11.)  Re-written  System  Info  module
 12.)  New  way  of  adding  CSS  and  JS/jQuery  into  the  system  through  the  use  of  global  functions.
 13.)  Default  EvoXtreme  theme  got  cleaned  up  big  time.
 14.)  New  Dark  version  of  the  Default  theme  added.
 15.)  Lots  of  changes  to  the  backend,  flies  moved  around  and  organized,  and  optimized.  Too  much  to  list,  but  it  was  a  house  cleaning  that  needed  to  happen  and  is  still  going  on.
 16.)  Username  Availability  checker  installed  by  default.
 17.)  AIM,  ICQ,  MSN,  YAHOO,  MYSPACE  field  have  been  removed.
 18.)  To-Top  system  added  in  by  default
 19.)  Projects  module  removed
 20.)  Tutorials  module  removed
 21.)  Welcome  PM  now  allows  for  a  custom  name  to  be  used,  so  the  PM  will  show  its  from  someone  like  in  my  case,  HSX  Administration  instead  of  showing  it  was  from  me.
 22.)  jQuery  image  viewing  scripts  added  by  default.  "Colorbox",  "Fancybox",  "LC  Lightbox  Lite"  &  "Lightbox"
 23.)  Sentinel  update:  new  locations  added  for  IP  lookup,  along  with  a  local  checker  built  into  the  system.
 24.)  Event  Calendar  replaced  by  the  new  ECalendar  module.
 25.)  Theme  names  globalized  for  the  template  files.

There  is  more,  I  just  don't   have  a  completed  list.

Last edited by coRpSE on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

Thank  you  sir  for  the  reply.  I  will  wait  and  watch  for  the  release....Smile
Sponsor
RAIN

australia.png

Web Control Panel: CPanel:v74.0.9
SQL Version: Server version: 5.7.23 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

Awesome.  looking  forward  to  the  new  release.
fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

One  more  question  on  this,  I  am  installing  the  version  in  the  download  section  on  my  local  xamp  setup  to  see  what  the  version  works  like.  I  set  the  xamp  database  to  5.6  and  the  install  seemed  to  go  fine.  I  then  deleted  the  install  folder  and  install.php  fire  and  then  click  on  the  go  to  website  button  on  the  install  page.  Looks  like  NukeSentinel  is  blocking  me  from  seeing  the  site  due  to  no  client  ip  since  I  am  on  a  localhost  setup  on  my  own  computer.  Is  there  a  way  of  disabling  the  NukeSentinel  in  the  files  so  that  I  may  proceed  on  to  the  website?  Thanks....:)

Wondering  now  if  it  isn't  Sentinel  blocking  it  but  something  else?
fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

Disregard,  got  it  figured  out.....Smile
Sponsor
Blackwolf

germany.png

Web Control Panel: Hoster special one
PHP Version: 5.2.12-nmm2
SQL Version: 5.1.43-nmm4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:29 am Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

Wow...  php7  sounds  like  a  big  step.
 Some  questions:
 Is  this  only  a  update  or  is  a  new  install  needed?

I  read  about  Evo  Xtreme  3.0  here...  also  some  new  things  at  lonestart-modules.
 Its  the  new  Xtreme  version  and  the  php7  version  are  the  same?

P.S.:
 Still  accessing  this  side  over  VPN,  its  still  not  accessable  for  some  European  countrys...  Sad
TheMortal

votes: 1
usa.png

Web Control Panel: 76.0b18
PHP Version: 7.2
SQL Version: 5.7.25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am Post subject: No icon Re: Work in php7? Reply with quote

Its  an  upgrade/update,  which  ever  one  you  prefer  to  call  it.  v2.0.9E  Edition
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Evolution-Xtreme Forum Index ->  General Support All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: